Astoria Original Chilean Sandwiches was founded in Concepcion Chile in 2009 and has grown quickly due to our great products and efficient operations. Since 2013 Astoria has been selling franchises in Chile and has achieved a strong position in the local fast food market in Chile. Astoria is now bringing Original Chilean Sandwiches to the world through international franchising.
UNIQUE BUSINESS PROPOSITION
- Quality: Fresh products, all the products are made at the order at the time of purchase
- Product: Chilean Sandwiches have been ranked by the New York Times as the 10 best types of sandwiches worldwide
- Fast: It takes no more than 7 minutes, to have the orders ready for the customers
- Cost saving: Our cost structure is 10% more efficient than any competitor
- Storage Control: We have a customized control system that lets the franchise have a full control of his inventory and accounting
- Innovation: We are constantly innovating our systems to create a differentiation from the competition
- Environmentally friendly: We don’t use plastic, everything is served to the customer using glasses, silverware and plates
- Suppliers control and tracking: With ours most of the suppliers are tracked in terms of quantity of products purchase, invoices, credit and delivery etc.
- Avant-garde Architecture: All of our locations are designed to show the customers how we prepare the products, involving them in the experience of seeing how we make the food that they have order
- Franchise support: Our multidisciplinary team has more than 25 years’ experience in the food industry and give full support in all areas 24 /7.
Ideal Astoria Master Franchisees or Area Developers are strong marketing-oriented corporations involved in multi-unit F&B retailing or other retail, service or lifestyle related franchises who have access to suitable locations or have experience in property acquisition and property development and who embody the following characteristics:
- Aligned with our Vision & Values
- A reputation for Honesty and Integrity
- Considers the acquisition of Astoria franchise rights as a serious long-term commitment which will require the active involvement and support and a full-time commitment.
- Convinced that the franchise business has a growing role in the country's economy and that the Astoria system and technology is essential to the success of the business.
- Sufficient capital (cash or cash equivalents) to adequately finance Astoria development
- Capability to develop the local infrastructure and support systems required to successfully manage Astoria development and expansion
Please Contact MBA CEO, Ryan Russell for more information on this great franchise opportunity.