The Ministry of Immigration this week made an announcement that they will reinstate the e-visa for business travelers. The service had been suspended at the start of COVID. The reason to bring it back is because of the economic state of the economic state of the country. As we've been watching how things unfold from February 1st , 2021, the country has continued to lose jobs, foreign investment, and isolate itself. There currently is a mass exodus of the best talent in the country. With nearly 200% inflation, rising gas prices, and shortage of electricity, the junta government is feeling the strain.
Here's what you need to apply for the visa
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3)months.
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company. (Sample Here)
- Company Registration of inviting company. (Sample Here)
- Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
Visa, Master, American Express , JCB credit cards or Alipay for the Online Visa payment.
There are some restrictions on where you can travel within the country and you will need permission to go into certain areas. There is still continued fighting in many places in the country. So be smart and safe.