Spun Candy was founded in London in 2013 as a small, premium candy store where everything was made by hand on the premises, and where customers could buy our freshly made confections. Two years later we moved to a bigger candy kitchen so that we could also teach our customers the joy of candy making. Today, it’s where we host our world-famous candy masterclasses. We have since spread our wings from London to Paris, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain, and we are now looking for franchise partners across the world.
The uniqueness of the Spun Candy concept is reflected in the broad variety of revenue streams for franchise partners across B2C (from kids to grandparents) and B2B sectors, including:
- Your own retail operations: The sale of products through your own purpose-built stores, candy kitchens, kiosks and concessions
- Experiential masterclasses: Children, adults and near enough any age come and learn how to make candy at scheduled classes, parties and events
- Bespoke candy: Customized hard rock candy, lollipops and sweet confectionery for businesses and families
- E-commerce: Online store for your customers to buy the full range of Spun Candy products direct from you
- Corporate: Candy customized with brand logos and colors, plus team-building and customer-entertainment masterclasses
- Licensed products: Partnership with local and international brands. To date we have worked with Candy Crush, Lulu Guinness, Rugby World Cup 2015 and Hello Kitty, to name a few
- Sale to third-party retailers: Develop your business in your territory and get local departments stores, candy retailers and duty-free stores to sell Spun Candy through their outlets.
Contact Ryan Russell @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this franchise opportunity.